JOIN ONE OF OUR SCHEDULED RIDES
Browse our ride calendar where we post a variety of group rides throughout Southern California for you to join. We offer a variety of destinations for gravity rides, all mountain, road and epic rides.
Our ride calendar is updated regularly, so check back often for changes and new postings. If you have suggestions for locations where you would like to see future group rides, please let us know.
Mountain Bike Adventure Locations
Glendora Mountain Road (GMR)
We love GMR because it boasts one of the longest downhill trails in the region and some truly awesome
Other popular locations served by Crazy Bear Bikes
- SART (Santa Ana River Trail)
- Palm Springs
- Mount Pinos, Frazier Park
- Hummingbird / Animal / G spot
- Santa Barbara
- Lake Elsinore
- Kernville *
- Downieville *
- Santa Cruz *
Trail Use Rules
It is the law
Stay on trails.
- Yield to hikers, equestrians and all traffic going uphill. You never have the right of way, so be prepared to stop at any time.
- Speed limit on trail is 15mph. Manage your speed. Keep in mind that you are not alone on the trail and that you might have to stop at any time.
- Don’t wear ear phones in both ears. You must be aware of your surroundings and able to hear what is happening.
- Do not litter.
- No fire of any kind.
To help us keep the trails open
- Be nice to others users. “Hello” and a smile can change everything.
- Wear a bell. The bell will announce your presence on the trail and helps avoid surprising and upsetting other users. Same for animals.
- Stop for horses, greet the rider, and wait until s/he tells you it is OK to pass. Horses can behave unpredictably when spooked by a bike, putting both you and the rider in danger. Speaking to the rider lets the horse know you are human and not a predator.
- Be very careful in blind turns.
- Don’t be a skidiot. Skidding damages the trail and scares other users.